The Catholic Church across Yorkshire's historic West Riding since 1878

The Catholic Church across Yorkshire's historic West Riding since 1878

Dedication of New Altar at St Joseph’s, Castleford

The weekend of 18 and 19 November was a very special one in the life of the Castleford Parish of St Joseph. To complete the substantial work done on the sanctuary, Bishop Marcus dedicated the new altar. Fr John Aveyard who is Provost and Chancellor of the Diocese as...