Using insight from his personal experiences, Simon explores ways in which reciting the Psalms as part of the Church’s prayer gives Catholics the chance to express negative emotions which modern culture often encourages us to hide. Equally, the psalms allow us to express feelings of joy which might seem distant from our present experience.
- KS2 Class Teacher – St Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, Dewsbury
- Deputy Headteacher – St Matthew’s Catholic Primary School, Bradford
- KS2 Teacher – St Theresa’s Catholic Primary School, Leeds
- Deputy Headteacher – St Paulinus Catholic Primary School, Dewsbury
- Principal – Corpus Christi Catholic College, Leeds