The Catholic Church across Yorkshire's historic West Riding since 1878.

The Catholic Church across Yorkshire's historic West Riding since 1878.

Cathedral Hall

Wheeler Hall (named after the seventh Bishop of Leeds, William Gordon Wheeler) is the Cathedral Pastoral, Catechetical and Conference Centre.

This award-winning building was completed in 2001 and provides the perfect city centre location for a wide variety of pastoral and catechetical events.

Telephone: 0113 2454545
Email: cathedralhall@dioceseofleeds.org.uk